Online Music Quiz

I found this at thejist.com. Feel free to copy and paste it with your own information.

My Random Top 10 Singles
(this is really random for me. My favorite songs change minute by minute.)

In no particular order:
1) Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
2) 100 Years- Five for Fighting
3) Fields of Gold - Sting and the Police
4) Daisies and Roses - Burlap to Cashmere
5) All I Want is You - U2
6) Whch to Bury, Us or the Hatchet? - Relient K
7) The Song that Jane Likes - Dave Matthews Band
8) Hard to Get - Rich Mullins
9) Chant Noel - Benedictine Monks
10) Rocky Boat - Steven Delopoulos

What is the total amount of music files on your computer? 1418

The last CD I bought was : How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb - U2

The last song listened to before this message? Said the Sun to the Shine - Earthsuit

Write down five songs you often listen to, or that mean alot to you:
1) Electrical Storm - U2
2) Pig - Dave Matthews Band
3) The One I'm Waiting For - Relient K
4) Brick - Ben Folds
5)Concrete Girl - Switchfoot

There ya go. I did this for you!

0 comments on this foolish article: