Should Have Been More Discreet?

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI am apparently a part of a massive math book smuggling scam. In order to save $40, I returned the book I bought at my campus bookstore. Instead, I bought a book from Amazon.com. What the seller didn't tell me was that I had ordered the "International Edition." When the book came in, I realized the difference but I didn't worry too much about it. All of the problems and examples were the same. What was the difference?

Well, I still don't know what the difference is but I did find this label:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm hoping "the man" isn't reading my blog because I could be in trouble for some reason. And while he's searching my room he'll see that I removed the tag from my mattress.

2 comments on this foolish article:

RAY DILLON said...

I am a secret agent for the Book Brigade, a loosely funded organization within the FBI. I just want to inform you that we are hot on your trail. As soon as we figure out what to do once we have your IP address, you're toast, mister.

;o)

Aaron said...

Oh crap.