Poll Result Source

In an earlier post, I promised to keep my loyal reader(s) updated on presidential poll results. They seem to jump all over the place remarkably considering everybody says only 5-10% percent of the electorate is undecided. Well, let your heart not be troubled! I have found a website that updates major poll sources as they report their numbers. That sentence didn't really make much sense, but I think you know what I mean. It's PollingReport.com.

As of this post (October 16 at 3:35 pm CST):
Newsweek-> Bush 50 - Kerry 44%
Zogby-> Bush 48 - Kerry 44%
Newsweek-> Bush 50 - Kerry 44%
Tipp-> Bush 48 - Kerry 45%
ABC-> Bush 48 - Kerry 48%
Washington Post-> Bush 48 - Kerry 48%
GQRR-> Bush 48 - Kerry 48%
CBS-> Bush 48 - Kerry 45%
ICR-> Bush 48 - Kerry 43%
Gallup-> Kerry 49 - Bush 48%

0 comments on this foolish article: