The Powerless Have One Choice Other Than Despair

I saw part of the debate last night. I turned it off to watch The Office*. The more I think about the election the less happy I am about it. I feel completely powerless to know what the right decision is, even if my vote would make any difference anyway.

There's only one way for the powerless to do the most they can to change the world for good (also, there is only one way for the powerful to do the most they can to change the world for good and it's the same way). We're just going to have to pray this one out.

Our Lady Guadalupe is the patron saint of both North America and the pro-life cause. I'm going to pray a novena from October 26 to November 3. Join me. Jesus says wherever two or more are gathered, God is there. So that means me plus my entire readership may be just about enough.



*C'mon, you know "The Deposition" was the best episode of Season 4.

0 comments on this foolish article: