I'm Still Alive She Said / But Do I Deserve to Be?

Hello World, I'm still here. I took a break from blogging for Lent, but now I'm back.

Just like Conan O'Brien I've got a bunch of great stuff for you coming up. I have posts about pop-tart wrappers and frustration with my phone company and all kinds of good stuff.

But right now, I'm going to eat some candy.

4 comments on this foolish article:

Ryan said...

If you ask me, Aaron Morey giving up blogging for lent is like Tommy Nelson giving up eating sushi...

Aaron said...

Why were you awake at 5 am?

Aaron said...

Oh, and to answer your comment: I am trying to be more frequent with my blogging. It's just that sleep and schoolwork tend to come first.

Ryan said...

I was only joking. And to answer your first question, monumental bouts of insomnia.